Let Nature be your produce department
We are looking for new retailers to sell our microgreens, and you can help! This is a great opportunity for you to sample several flavours of microgreens at no cost! Here’s what you need to do:
- Talk to restaurants, health food stores, bars, or anyplace that is already licensed to sell food items
- Have them contact me to work out details for regularly supplying microgreens (at least once per week for a month)
- Make sure they give me YOUR name as the referring agent
- Only one referring agent per retailer — first come, first served
- As soon as the retailer sells their first orders, you can access your free order
- You will be able to come in for 3 orders at once, or come in once a week for 3 weeks
- Whatever greens are available, you can access. We sometimes have specialty samples as well. These are counted as regular orders, JUST TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!
Watch this page for lists of retailers in your area. We will update regularly, and will highlight one retailer per month for specials and discounts.
In 2023 in my area of the world, we will be experiencing drought. It is a sad fact of life that the lack of snow in winter to hold moisture in reserve, and the early thaw that caused trees to take up water from the soil too early, will cause a drought for farmers. That means higher costs as farmers must use more watering sourcesand may see higher rates of crop failure.
Microgreens are a great way to access your needed nutrients. My system is closed loop. We produce our own soil, or worm castings, for our seeds to grow in. We feed whatever is left after harvesting our greens back to the worms. Our water is from a deep well in a flood plain. Seeds are acquired from organic growers in Canada. We have a greenhouse that works year-round, with heat supplied from solar batteries. The sun provides all that we need for the rest.
Don’t just rely on commercial brands for your vitamins, minerals and trace elements such as zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, chromium, iodine, and molybdenum. Get them naturally!